Thank you for considering The Parador for your special celebration. We offer private use of our Historic Venue, which is located in the Museum District near the Medical Center. The Parador hosts one event each day, so you and your guests will be able to celebrate in an intimate setting, without running into any other wedding parties or events!
- Monday through Thursday Daytime of Complete Facility (between 9am and 3pm) - $1500
- Monday through Thursday Evening of Complete Facility (between 4pm and Midnight) - $3500
- Friday Evening with The Duomo and Gardens Only (between 4pm and 2am) - $4300
- Friday Evening of Complete Facility (between 4pm and 2am) - $5500
- Saturday of Complete Facility (any 10 hours of your choice, no earlier than 9am and no later than 2am) - $7000
- Sunday of Complete Facility (any 8 hours of your choice, no earlier than 9am and no later than 12am) - $4000
-Rental times include all vendor setup, event time and all vendor breakdown -Venue Rental does not include cost for security guards as well as refundable damage deposit -Holiday rates and three day holiday weekends are subject to additional fees and charges -The Parador Outdoor Candle Package is available for an additional fee of $350 to add ambiance to the Gardens with lantern stakes along the walkway and votives and lanterns hanging in the trees.
These Amenities are Included in your Rental by The Parador –
- (30) 60" Round Tables (seats 8-10)
- (330) Chiavari Chairs for the Ceremony (Inside) and/or Reception
- (200) White Resin Garden Chairs
- (6) 30" Cocktail High Tables
- (4) 36” Round Tables
- (4) 48” Round Tables
- (9) 6’ x 30” Tables
- (25) Wrought Iron Scroll Centerpiece with Glass Insert and Battery Operated Ivory Pillar Candle
- Votive Candles (4) on each of your guest table, votive candles on each of the window sills throughout The Duomo a Room and The Cloister Room as well as Cake Table and Sign In Table.
- Floor length linens for all tables provided by The Parador. Clients have a choice of Chocolate Brown or Ivory in a Pin Tuck Linen or Matte Satin Linen (please note that tables & linens for the buffet line are NOT provided by The Parador).
- Napkins will be provided in the same color as the chosen color for the guest tables.
- Upgraded Linen for the Cake Table and/or Sign-In Table (2 total). Client can choose from either an Ivory Linen with an Ivory Rosette Overlay, an Ivory Satin Pleated Linen or a Chocolate Brown Crinkle Taffeta Linen.
- Complimentary Table Numbers Stands
- (3) Complimentary Standing Easels
Bookings and Reservation Deposit
In order to secure your special date, a fifty percent (50) deposit of the room rental cost is required. Dates are booked on a first-come first-serve basis. This non-refundable room rental may be in cash or check when securing your date. All checks must have your current address and daytime phone numbers. Please place your event date on your checks and payments as well. The remaining amount must be paid in full three (3) months prior to the event date. The mailing address is 2021 Binz, Houston, Texas 77004.
Once a client has booked with The Parador they are required to book with a Caterer within three (3) months of securing their date with The Parador. The remaining amount must be paid in full six (6) months prior to the event date. If Client secures The Parador less than six (6) months prior to their event, The Parador requires Client to book Caterer within three (3) months of the date The Parador was secured.
Security / Damage Deposit / Valet Services
- The Parador requires that all events have security in place from start to finish and will arrange for this service. The Parador will determine how many guards are necessary depending on the number of your anticipated guests. Each Security Guard is $40.00 per hour with a four (4) hour minimum and the estimated total is due thirty (30) days prior to the event date. At least one Security Guard will stay on site until all vendors have left the facility. Any additional fees above the estimated amount will be deducted from the Damage Deposit. If the fee is less than estimated, it will be refunded.
- A refundable damage deposit is due for all events ($1000.00), which is due thirty (30) days before the event date.
- Valet Services, if requested, are booked by The Parador as well as the number of Valet Attendants needed for each event.